Forums » Support

MADDEN NFL 20 RELEASE DATE, COVER STAR ANNOUNCED

• 63 posts
    April 26, 2019 8:19 AM BST

EA Sports also announced this year's cover star: Kansas City Chiefs quarterback and 2018 NFL MVP and offensive player of the year Patrick Mahomes. Known for his record-setting initially season as a starter, Mahomes became the only quarterback in history to throw for over five,000 yards in one particular season both in college and also the NFL, as well as the third quarterback to throw a minimum of 50 touchdown passes in a single season.

Mahomes inspired and contributed to Face of the Franchise: QB1, a new, customized profession campaign that lets fans generate their very own college quarterback who plays through the College Football National Championship playoff, the NFL Combine, the NFL Draft and then a profession as a beginning quarterback for an NFL team. This mode introduces a new scenario engine that generates distinctive playable scenarios, events and dynamic challenges that creates the story of each fan's NFL profession.

An additional new feature, Superstar X-Factor, aims to bring NFL stars to life, demonstrating their exceptional abilities. "The team this year wanted to make sure that the superstars of your NFL responded and played differently in all elements in Madden, just as they do around the field each and every Sunday 'C we wanted to create positive the stars felt like stars," stated executive producer Seann Graddy. New player celebrations, run/pass option plays and one of a kind playbooks are also coming for Madden NFL 20.

The last year has been life-changing for me and landing the cover of Madden NFL 20 is each a massive honor and also a dream come correct as a lifelong Madden Madden 19 coins fan, said Mahomes. "To also get the opportunity to impact the practical experience within the new Face of your Franchise: QB1 by offering input around the gameplay is something I never anticipated. I played Madden with my dad when I was a kid, and that is absolutely a full circle moment for me.

Madden NFL 20: Superstar Edition added benefits involve 12 Gold Group Fantasy Packs, a option of 1 of 32 core elite players from an NFL team, a little instruction swift sell pack in Madden Ultimate group, and one distinctive Legends Superstar capability for Face with the Franchise: QB1.

In our overview of Madden NFL 19, we named the game Great saying "Madden NFL 19 finds a brand new foundation for football gameplay on the back of its feel-good player handling."

Additional from Madden NFL 20 is most likely to come from this year's EA Play event, running from June 7-9.